Tarabus by Gerflor: Flooring for buses & coaches
Gerflor is recognized as a specialist and a world leader in PVC flooring solutions. Already well-established in more than 100 countries, Gerflor is continuously developing its activities in new markets.
What makes Gerflor a unique and valuable partner for all its customers is our company's commitment to go far beyond its role as a flooring manufacturer, to offer more complete solutions to our markets and our customers.
TARABUS is the Gerflor product range designed for bus & coach applications.
High product quality and innovative designs make TARABUS the leader in this market. Developing close partnerships with bus and coach manufacturers for more than 60 years, TARABUS offers a complete flooring solution designed to meet our customers' requirements and expectations.
By choosing TARABUS, you are choosing the benchmark in bus and coach flooring.
Always conscious of the latest trends. TARABUS offers the largest range of products on the market. Available in 12 designs and 56 colours, its range suits all environments desired.
High quality product
An R&D department, solely dedicated to developing products for bus and coach applications, designs our floor coverings. With overs 60 years' experience, TARABUS products are built specifically to meet the needs of their applications:
- high slip resistance for passenger safety,
- abrasion resistance for product durability,
- ease of cleaning and maintenance for operator efficiency.
- lightweight Tarabus for fuel savings and lower CO² emissions.
All TARABUS products also undergo rigorous laboratory testing and inspection.
The complete flooring solution
TARABUS provides a complete range of accessories and technical solutions to ease the installation. Working closely with you on your projects, our team offers customised pre-cut and pre-welded solutions with Kit System and self-adhesive backing with Tarabus self-adhesive.
Our mission statement
- To create, manufacture and market innovative, design-led and eco-responsible solutions for flooring and complementary interior finishes.
- To anticipate the specific needs of users, specifiers and intallers around the world.
- To provide competitiveness and success for all our customers
ISO 9001, EN 9100 Certification, ISO 14001 for enhanced performances and reliability.